Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Dear Candidates ,
We have openings for MBBS doctors for MMU (MOBILE MEDICAL VAN) with MBBS (MCI CERTIFICATE)
Key Performance Areas:
1. Conduct MMU camp duties as per visit roster and performs medical check-ups of the serving community.
2. Maintain the inventory of medicine required at MMU and first aid boxes.
3. Collaborate with other specialists and health facilities for timely, right referral and correct handover.
4. Analyze medical check-up data and organize training/counselling sessions with community.
5. Ensures adequate utilization of the junior staff (Lab Technician/Pharmacist etc.) and also ensure the staffs are regularly trained & document the same as per defined process.
6. Maintains the confidentiality of the patient data and adhere to the IPHS/IMC protocols for the treatment.
7. Adhere and ensure implementation & enforcement of Protocols/Quality systems.
8. Ensure that documents like OPD, medicines and reagents’ consumption, patients’ cards etc. are updated and maintained regularly.
9. Inspect the requisition and viability of medical equipment & instrument in the MMU.
10. Prepare trends of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
11. Attend the periodic review meeting organized by
12. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the
S/he must be MBBS with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in public health programs with good project management and implementation skills. S/he must have good verbal and communication skills in local dialect and Hindi.
Remuneration / Package / Benefits:
Rs. 95,000 to Rs. 100,000 per month.
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||9 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||Medical Services Doctor Activities MBBS Doctors MEDICAL OFFICER medical consultant physician|
|Contact Person||Shiv Bahadur Singh|
|Address||310, CR Avenue, Girish Park, Metro , Kolkata West Bengal ( Pin Code: 700006), India|