Location:- Raiganj West Bengal
Evaluating patients medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
• Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
• Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
• Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
• Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
• Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
• Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
• Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
• Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
• Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||40 Lac To 45 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||Specialist Radiologist CT Scan Ultrasound MRI X-Ray Technician Radiologist radiology Radiographer Radio Diagnosis Color Doppler|
|Contact Person||Shiv Bahadur Singh|
|Address||310, CR Avenue, Girish Park, Metro , Kolkata West Bengal ( Pin Code: 700006), India|