Your Enquiry has been sent successfully.
› Invigilator Supervisor
0 - 1 Years
6 day\'s working.
1. Ensuring a calm environment which will give students the best possible opportunity to be successful in their exams
2. Make themselves available for the exam duties at per timing promulgated.
3. Regulate entry and exit of the candidates in labs.
4. Carryout registration (biometric and photo capture) of the candidates.
5. Ensure that the candidates are escorted to the designated seats in an orderly manner.
6. Ensure that there no unauthorized items carried by the candidates.
7. Invigilation is 100% full proof.
8. All duties as per training imparted and exam specific briefing is carried out effectively
9. Helping to ensure that the conduct of the exam takes place within the guidelines set down by the examination board and the as per Examination Policy
10. being vigilant, whilst not disrupting the candidates.
11. Follow dress regulations as promulgated.
12. Voluntarily declares in case any of his relatives / acquaintances are appearing for the exam.
13. Reporting in the event of any discrepancy or irregularity in the progress of an examination directly to the examination officer
14. Invigilator must actively monitor the room and is expected to regularly pace the room during the exam
Job details -
For Invigilator supervisor-:
1. Ensuring calm environment which will give students the best possible opportunity to be successful in their exams
2. Helping to organize students at the start and end of each exam.
3. Manage and govern the invigilators in the center.
4. Helping to provide the correct information and material for successful completion of the exam
5. To Ensure all invigilators reach the venue on time
6. To Ensure no one is roaming around while exam is going
7. Rotate the invigilators in every shift of one working day.
8. Maintain a record of rotation of the Invigilators in the labs