Your Enquiry has been sent successfully.
› Consultant Physician M.D FOR THE VENDANTA JHARSUGADA ORISSA
1 - 2 Years
Position - Consultant Physician
Experience - Any (all consider)
Qualification - DNB/MD (General Medicine / Internal Medicine)
Package - In Negotiable terms
Job Responsibilities: Tasks include:
- Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
- Commissioning healthcare by liaising with medical professionals in the community and hospitals;
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
- Organizing preventative medical programmers for individual patients;
- Providing specialist clinics for specific conditions or for certain groups, e.g. diabetes, smoking cessation and new babies;
- Meeting targets set by the government for specific treatments.
- May be some discussing the development of new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical sales representatives.
- Managing resources to handle targets as effectively as possible.
- Using IT skills - some practices have one partner who specializes in the use of IT within the practice but all will be expected to
- Have basic abilities for work, such as maintaining patients' records using specific packages.
- Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine;
- Observing and assessing the work of trainee GPs and medical students and teaching at medical schools or hospitals
- Maintaining a portfolio of continuing professional development of Hospital or Patient welfare (CPD) activities.
- Handling ICU patients, involves in IPD or OPD of the patients.
Industry:Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals
Functional Area:Medical , Healthcare , R&D , Pharmaceuticals , Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional