- Handling End to End Payroll.
- Monitoring of Attendance System
- Leave Management
- Generate the Salary Statements.
- Facing the Payroll Audits.
- Handling complete recruitment process.
Training & Development.
- Conducting interview & taking part in all interview conducting at Unit.
- Checking Security System & Manpower.
- Ensure compliance under all statutory provision of various labour legislations.
- Handling Grievances and Warning letters to take appropriate disciplinary actions. .
- Manage the Time Office Functions & ensure timely disbursement of Salary & wages etc.
- Handling all administration work in regard to employees, office, security, rules, facilities,
meetings, Sanitation ECT.
- Preparation of all notices regarding Administration & letters for office.
- Preparation of month wise employees report (Left, Join & Salary).
- Controlling of Salary & Administration Budget.
- Dealing with the final settlement of employees when they leave.
- Maintaining good internal communication within the company.
- Developing various reports for management which make it easy to make decisions regarding
the current resources.
- High standard of confidentiality, accuracy, and attention. Excellent follow-up skills.
- Handling issues related to unionised states
8 - 10 Years
6 Lac To 8 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR
Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM
HR HeadHR Manager
Shiv Bahadur Singh
310, CR Avenue, Girish Park, Metro , Kolkata West Bengal ( Pin Code: 700006), India