Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Vijayawada, Raipur, Indore, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi
Administer First Aid Treatment or Life Support Care to Sick or Injured Persons in Prehospital Settings as Authorized or as Directed By Physician
- Assess Nature Plus Extent of Illness or Injury to Establish Prioritize Medical Procedures to Be Followed or Need for Additional Assistance
- Administer Initial Treatment At Emergency Scene as per Protocol as Well as Records Patients Vital Signs
- Perform Emergency Treatment Procedures, like Basic Airway Management, Suction, Using Bag Valve Mask, Cpr, Using External Defibrillator (aed), Spinal Immobilization Using Smr Devices, Splinting & Bandaging During Ambulance Ride
- Able to Operate Devices as Defibrillator, Syringe/infusion Pump, Transport Ventilator Administer Drugs, Orally or By Injection, or Perform Intravenous Procedures Under a Physician's Dispatcher
- Drive Emergency Ambulance Care Unit to Specified Location, Following Instructions from Emergency Medical Dispatcher
- Assist & Transports Sick/injured Persons to Treatment Center/hospital as per Protocol, Observe, Records, and also Reports to Physician Patients Condition, Reaction to Drugs, Treatments, and also Significant Incidents
- Communicate with Dispatchers or Treatment Center Personnel to Provide Information About Situation, to Arrange Reception of Victims, or to Receive Instructions for Further Treatment
- Decontaminate Ambulance Interior Following Treatment of Patient with Infectious Disease, Report Case to Proper Authorities
- Maintain Vehicles and Medical and Communication Equipment, Replenish (pre Hospital) Equipment Supplies By Raising Timely Indent Roles and Responsibilities.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||Nursing Staff Nurse|
|Contact Person||Shiv Bahadur Singh|
|Address||310, CR Avenue, Girish Park, Metro , Kolkata West Bengal ( Pin Code: 700006), India|