Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
West Singhbhum, , Chaibasa, Chakradharpur
We have openings for Pharmacist for MMU Mobile medical van .
Key Performance Areas:
1. Assist the Project Coordinator / Medical Officer during routine Mobile OPD / health camps or in time of emergency.
2. Keep stocks of medicines, syringes etc.
3. Visit with the MMU to the camp sites as per the visit roster.
4. Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
5. Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
6. Provide assistance in other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
7. Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
8. Complie with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
9. Liaison with other healthcare personnel / Medical Officer to supply and receive relevant information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer order for progress to be made.
10. Assists the Project Coordinator /Medical officers during mobile OPD/routine health camps or in time of emergency.
11. Undertake any other duties assigned from time to time by Coordinating Office Management.
A degree in Pharmacy with 0-1 years relevant experience in a hospital/clinic or in public health program or any equivalent qualification.
Remuneration / Package / Benefits:
Rs. 30,000 per month
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Key Skills||MMU Pharmacist B PHARMA|
|Contact Person||Shiv Bahadur Singh|
|Address||310, CR Avenue, Girish Park, Metro , Kolkata West Bengal ( Pin Code: 700006), India|