Overseeing the daily activities and duties at a centre is the direct responsibility of a Centre Manager. They handle the security, operational and financial matters while overseeing the booking of resources.
A Centre Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Managing a Centre
• Preparing weekly or monthly reports
• Attending management meetings
• Taking advantage of business opportunities
• Performing administrative duties
• Overseeing the upkeep of the building
• Supervising staff
• Handling daily ad hoc responsibilities
• Being computer literate • Being innovative and creative • Being motivated • Communication • Being exceedingly organised • Being able to relate to people • Being influential • Leadership • Being flexible • Being assertiv
Z2plus Placement & Security Agency Pvt. Ltd. welcomes one and all to its world, where delivering excellent service quality is a habit. The company is a trusted Placement Consultant in Kolkata, West Bengal. We offer various services to help organizations manage different Human Resource Functions in a professional manner.