KRA for Team Doctor Minimum Qualification: MBBS (MCI registered)
1. Supervision of proper implementation of Health care activities in Mobile medical unit.
2. Provide preventive, promotive & curative care to the community.
3. Referral of complicated cases to higher health Facilities with adequate facilities.
4. Make sure that De-worming & immunization awareness.
5. Supervision of other staff functions & act as overall team leader.
6. Update to Head office about any major health traits in the community.
7. Send SMS of daily reporting.
8. Sending Attendance SMS daily no later than 10 am
9. Health education & counseling as & when required.
10. Ensuring whole team fulfills its KRAs 11. Work for at least 3 hrs per day at each designated village (totaling a Minimum of 7 Hrs)
12. Submission of Register no later than 25th of the month (Through Coordinator) 13. Get all approvals from Local government authorities
14. working hours will be upto 7 to 8 hours and 6 days working other
4 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.
Medical / Health Care / Hospitals
1 - 9 Years
MbbsMedical OfficerDoctorDoctor Assistant
Z2 Plus Placement & Security Agency Pvt .Ltd.
We are one of the fastest growing and recognized placement consultants on a pan India basis. We have got an excellent blend of individuals from both management as well as technical background who understand the very core concept of manpower requirement and because of that we have become one of the popular employersâ€™ choices. We have created such a unique business model that the employers who pursue us instead we run after them.